Sunday, February 6, 2011

TVDH №3 & The Vault







-The Vault- is one of Second Life's little Gem's and vintage clubbing at its best. This jazz club with DJs who play the best in big band, swing, and neo-swing, create an atmosphere of romance and class that can easily rival any of the clubs in SL. I love the live performers too, and -The Vault- delivers the best talent I have seen on SL . I sum -The Vault- up as "Glamorous Old Hollywood at its BEST". If you see me at -The Vault- don't hesitate to say hi and let me know you made it!!
Skin: Curio Petal [Dark] Elf-Snug2
Hair: Curio Holly -Light Brown
Dress: .::D::. Moonlight Amour Dress ~TVDH#11 Free!!
Necklace Set: Donna Flora -ALAIR set
Poses: Gesticulate OTV std1, ::JAZUMI:: Ravyn3


1 comments:

Kit Jordan said...

That first shot looks like a Cubist inspired piece - Awesome!

Post a Comment