Thursday, November 24, 2011


Hello! It’s black friday (and thanksgiving) and so the crazy sales are not only in rl, but sl too!If you haven’t heard, The Warehouse is having a HUGE 100l sale. There’s a whole bunch of amazing stores to check out, like Armidi, the Abyss and more!
Everything I’m wearing, apart from the shoes is from the sale. I really enjoyed everything by The Boutique. There’s a lot of modern, sculpted pieces, which I can see myself wearing a lot! Like the loose open shirt and crocodile belt I am wearing.
Lastly, I wanted to talk about the shoes. Paper Outfitters is a new store, definitely worth going for a look! Their designs are really unique and fun, like the bethel booties. I love the design and the studs on the back of them. Some more of their pieces will probably be popping up in my looks, so watch out for that!
Credits:
Skin- [ SKIN ][ Abbie Cole_Light ][ Nude Summer ]
Hair- Leverocci - Illu Apricot
Top- The Boutique - Loose Open Shirt - White
Skirt- The Boutique - Crocodile Skirt w/Belt
Shoes- - people - Bethel Bootie in Night Suede
Bag- [Armidi Gisaci] Porta Corsico Bag - Brown
Bangles- [Armidi Gisaci] Glitz Bangle Combo - Assorted 3
Necklace- [Armidi Gisaci] Diamond Pendant Necklace - Gold
Lashes- Part of the body co. Lavender makeup (kiss)

0 comments:

Post a Comment