Monday, November 28, 2011


Hi! I’ve been wearing my way through all of the stuff I got from The Warehouse sale. There’s so much good stuff, I’m happy I got to go! I finally tried these shorts, and they are absolutely gorgeous, they fit me like a glove! I’m also loving these moccasins, they’re just adorable!
I’m always impressed by everything tulip. releases. It has such a relaxed, boho feel, which as you might know, I love. This cardigan is no exception, it’s sculpted really nicely, and was up for Project Themeory, so super cheap! :P
Bellballs was one among many of the stores who had a black friday sale, I picked up these fringed cuff earrings that I’ve had my eye on for a while. I’m addicted to feathers, and the colour is soo beautiful. But then again, so is everything from Bellballs. Probably why I’m always wearing their stuff!
Lastly, I wanted to mention the Mr.Poet I picked up. I’m not sure, but I had the idea that it was some exclusive item for an event. It wasn’t. I kind of don’teverwannatakeitoff :D
Credits:
Skin- the body co. Lavender (01 Fair)
Hair- booN YNO421 hair blonde
Cardigan- tulip. Empty Hearts (Burgundy)
Top- {mon tissu} Cropped Tank Top - Off White
Shorts- The Boutique - Belted Soft Shorts - Moss
Shoes- [N] moccasins - ankle fringe - brown
Socks- Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * ColorSet 2
Bag- ::Mr.Poet::Leather Backpack
Earrings- bellballs/PIDIDDLE - Fringed Cuff - BaySunset (Copper Finish)
Bracelet- *League* Wanderer Bracelet -Wrist (6 Strands) R
Necklace- (fd) Crystal Necklace - Cave (Long)

0 comments:

Post a Comment