Tuesday, October 16, 2012






As I’m on the task of deleting old stuff from my inventory (and keeping old good one), I find items I totally had forgotten. I barely remembered I had this jacket and I used to love it! It’s sad this store is not available anymore, they had amazing clothes. So I just had to wear it back. And this Teefy bag. I bought it on February at the TDR. I got the shades in the last Season Gatcha; and now you can buy the whole pack at marketplace for only 180L. Sometimes I wonder why I shop so much and I don’t even have a clear register of my closet. :/ Compulsive consumer issues much? :P

JEANS: PaperBag. The Prissy Skinny Brite
BOOTS:[whatever] stripper boots - shoebase
BUSTIER: Sunny’s . Striped Red Bustier(new)
JACKET: S H I N E - Anne Frank Jacket (store closed)
TATTOO: [whatever] Goddess Isis - 30 %
HAIR: ““D!va”“ Hair “Vivienne” (Type A)(Cat’s eye)
SHADES:Alphavillain - Dad Shades (Gold) 
BAG: Tee*fy Street Parker Shoulder Bag  For TDR Vday special( Marine) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment